Wednesday, November 8, 2017

And there was...sound!

I have been tinkering with a small project for a few weeks: how to get the audio recording of the sermon available for folks to listen to at home. Like most churches, we have some folks who aren't able to be at Sunday service for one reason or another - work, illness, lack of transportation, processing deer, missed the time change - and having the audio file, as well as a written manuscript, might be useful.

I've figured out a work-around and, for the time being, I'll try to upload the sermons to Google Drive and post a link for listening each week in addition to the manuscript. I would love to know if you prefer one format over the other.

To all who have read this blog, I appreciate your taking the time to visit. I pray that the messages - particularly the sermons - are helpful to you in growing in faith and knowledge of Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Peace to you,
JFM

Oh - here's the audio from the Reformation sermon.



No comments:

Post a Comment